Veggie Grain Bowl
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 22 Minutes
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
Want a little more plant-based protein?
Crumble a Full Circle Market Veggie Burger on top!
Check Out These Bowls Recipes!
Greek Protein Bowl
Tropical Fruit Bowl
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add ½ tablespoon oil. Once hot, add rinsed quinoa and toast for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add water, increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and continue cooking for 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender, additional water as needed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork; let cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place cooled quinoa in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over top.
- Arrange parsley, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, walnuts, avocado and sesame seeds on top of quinoa and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 711, Total Fat: 46g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 269mg, Carbohydrates: 64g, Fiber: 18g, Sugars: 11g, Protein: 19g