Thinking of making Colossal Stuffed Shrimp? Click here to see our recipe.
2022 Seafood Supper Club Holiday Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Pulse oyster crackers in a food processor to a crumb consistency. If you do not have a food processor, add crackers into a small plastic bag and seal. Crush with hands or a rolling pin until a crumb consistency is achieved.
3. In a saute pan, melt butter and add onions. Cook over medium heat just until fragrant, without browning.
4. Allow onions to cool to room temperature.
5. Add crab and cooked onions to the cracker mixture. Wash hands after handling raw seafood.
6. Season mixture with lemon zest and juice, Old Bay seasoning, and fresh parsley. Mix well. Allow to cool to room temperature and keep chilled until use.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!