Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: 42 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
January 2023 Dig In Recipe
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce over bottom of baking dish and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine remaining sauce with chicken, tomato paste, onion, mushrooms, ricotta cheese and pepper.
5. Layer 3 noodles on top of spaghetti sauce in baking dish. Take a fourth noodle and break into pieces to fit and cover entire bottom of dish. Top with 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture and spread across noodles. Sprinkle chicken mixture with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Repeat layers of noodles and mixture two more times.
6. Cover with aluminum foil and bake until hot and bubbly, about 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake until cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 7 minutes.
7. Let rest 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 418, Total Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 97mg, Sodium: 770mg, Carbohydrates: 36g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 12g, Protein: 36g