Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 42 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce over bottom of baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining sauce with chicken, tomato paste, onion, mushrooms, ricotta cheese and pepper.
- Layer 3 noodles on top of spaghetti sauce in baking dish. Take a fourth noodle and break into pieces to fit and cover entire bottom of dish. Top with 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan. Repeat layers 2 more time.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove foil and bake for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Let rest 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 6g
Total Carbohydrates: 36g
Dietary Fiber: 4g