Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Coat a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
4. Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 45 seconds; stir briskly. Continue to melt in 15- to 20-second increments, stirring briskly after each increment, until completely melted; let cool slightly.
5. Stir vanilla, condensed milk, salt, eggs and egg whites into melted chocolate mixture until smooth. Wash hands with soap and water after handling eggs.
6. Stir in honey, applesauce and canola oil until smooth.
7. Sift together flour, baking powder and cocoa powder over chocolate mixture and carefully fold in until mixture is smooth. Do not over mix.
8. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 6g (Saturated Fat: 2.5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 45g (Fiber: 2g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more