Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 10 Minutes
May June 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cherries, water, sugar, orange zest and orange juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and gently boil for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens; stir in butter. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
4. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and honey.
5. Spoon 1/4 cup cherry mixture into each of 4 parfait glasses. Top each with 1/2 cup yogurt mixture and 2 tablespoons granola and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 3g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrates: 48g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Calcium: 14% Daily Value
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more