Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, toss together walnuts, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Spread out on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring 2-3 times throughout cooking or until the walnuts are toasted and golden.
4. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. In a large serving bowl, combine kale, cranberries, pomegranate seeds and red onion and gently toss; add walnuts.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
7. A half hour before serving, drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 274 (Calories from Fat: 144)
Total Fat: 16g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 31g (Dietary Fiber: 4g