Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 8 Minutes, Chill 1 Hour
Watch this recipe being prepared!
July 2022 Dig In Recipe
June/July 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
4. Preheat grill to high heat. Brush both sides of watermelon slices with oil mixture; grill for 4 minutes per side, allowing grill marks to form.
5. Spread arugula out onto a large serving platter. Top with watermelon, feta cheese and red onion, and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle remaining oil mixture over top and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Fat: 10g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Carbohydrates: 22g
Dietary Fiber: 2g