Prep Time: 15 minutes
Why buy a ready-made platter when you can creat a masterpiece yourself?
Directions1. Wash and dry fresh vegetables
2. Peel outer layer of carrots and remove tops
3. Cut bell peppers into bite-size sticks (approximately 2-3 inches long), remove all seeds
4. Cut celery and carrots into bite-size sticks (approximately 2-3 inches long)
5. Fill shot glass-size cups with 2 tablespoons of ranch dressing dip at the bottom, then arrange assorted veggie sticks in cups with dip
6. Arrange remaining vegetables and Ranch dressing dip on a party platter, and enjoy!
Quick tip: A set of 12 shot glasses can be found inexpensively on-line (i.e. Amazon)
Nutrition FactsExchanges: (non-starchy veggies are "free" foods - very little carbohydrates/calories)
~2 Fats from dressing of choice