1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a food processor, combine parsley, 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste; pulse until combined. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a large skillet over medium heat, add remaining oil. Once hot, add leeks, garlic and celery and saute for 3 minutes.
6. Add carrots, beans and Brussels sprouts and saute for 5 minutes; remove from heat and stir in oil/vinegar mixture.
7. Transfer mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
8. In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and cheese; place over top of vegetable mixture.
9. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
10. Place under broil until top browns nicely and the casserole has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read food thermometer, about 5 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 207 (Calories from Fat: 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 19g (Dietary Fiber: 3g