Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 2 Hours
DirectionsNote:. Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a food processor, add almonds and pecans, process until finely ground. Add graham crackers and ¼ cup sugar and process until finely chopped, place in a large bowl. Add melted butter and mix until well moistened. Press mixture into the bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan with removable sides. Place in the refrigerator while making the filling.
2. In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, whip cream until stiff peaks form, set aside.
3. In another medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, whip together cream cheese, ½ cup sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until fluffy, scraping the side of the bowl often. Fold in whipped cream and mix until smooth.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared crust, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
5. Serve topped with chocolate shavings.
6. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 368 (Calories from Fat: 270)
Total Fat: 30g (Saturated Fat: 14g)
Total Carbohydrates: 21g (Dietary Fiber: 2g