Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Shake 12 Minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a quart-size resealable bag, combine cream, vanilla and sugar; seal bag. Place inside another quart-size bag; seal and set aside.
3. In a gallon-size resealable bag, combine rock salt and ice; seal bag, place in a large plastic container and shake for 2 minutes.
4. Place quart-size bag with cream mixture inside the gallon-size resealable bag on top of ice; seal and place in plastic container.
5. Shake container for 10 minutes or until mixture is frozen. Enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 467 (Calories from Fat: 396)
Total Fat: 44g (Saturated Fat: 28g)
Total Carbohydrates: 16g (Dietary Fiber: 0g