DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Heavily butter a 9-inch pie pan; set aside.
2. In a food processor, pulse cookies until they become fine crumbs. Pour in melted butter and pulse again until cookie crumbs are well moistened. Place crust mixture into prepared pan, pressing onto bottom and up sides of pan. Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and cool completely.
3. Once crust is cool, spread hot fudge evenly over the bottom. Top with whipped topping and spread to even out; chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. Place scoops of ice cream in rows over top of the whipped topping; freeze for 30 minutes.
5. When ready to serve, drizzle caramel sauce over top of ice cream and sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 423 (Calories from Fat: 225)
Total Fat: 25g (Saturated Fat: 14g)
Total Carbohydrates: 46g (Dietary Fiber: 1g