DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large skillet with high sides over medium heat, add oil.
2. Once hot, add turkey, onion, bell pepper, jalapeño and garlic and cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until turkey is cooked through, breaking it up with a wooden spoon.
3. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste; cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add maple syrup and mustard and cook for 3 minutes more.
5. Unwrap taco shells, place on cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 to 7 minutes or until slightly crisp.
6. Serve turkey mixture in taco shells topped with some kidney beans, corn and cilantro.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 216 (Calories from Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 29g (Dietary Fiber: 5g