Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 8 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared!
July 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, mint, salt and pepper; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Lightly brush pita breads with oil and cut into bite-size pieces; spread out on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp and lightly golden; set aside to cool.
6. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and parsley. Add half the dressing and toss to coat evenly; gently fold in tuna.
7. Divide salad among individual plates and top with pita bread pieces. Serve with additional dressing, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 13g,
Saturated Fat: 2g,
Total Carbohydrates: 28g,
Dietary Fiber: 5g