Trail Mix Jars
Recipe featured on 12/15/16 Western Mass News Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Wash Mason jars and allow to dry completely.
3. Pick out 3 to 4 of your favorite Trail Mix Ingredients from the list above and mix together in a large bowl.
4. Place mixed ingredients into each Mason jar until the jar is nearly full.
5. Cover jar and place a piece of fabric over the lid. Tie a piece of ribbon around the fabric to secure it in place.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!