1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce under cold running water.
3. Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
4. Stir in Seasoning Mix, kidney beans, tomatoes with liquid and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer while stirring occasionally until beef reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 10 minutes.
5. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion, if desired.