Recipe featured on "Food in :60" Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN, RYT and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN. Recipe courtesy of Nasoya Foods.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Crumble tofu into medium bowl. Add taco seasoning and stir to combine.
4. Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic, onion, green pepper and beans. Stir until tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Add seasoned tofu, stir and cook for 1 more minute or until heated through.
6. Assemble tacos by adding tofu mixture and desired toppings to warmed taco shells.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!