1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
5. Add ground beef, onion and garlic. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, while breaking up beef into small crumbles. Wash hands after handling raw beef.
6. Add taco sauce, cumin, salt and pepper and cook another 1 to 2 minutes while stirring.
7. Place phyllo shells on a rimmed baking sheet and spoon beef mixture evenly into shells. Top with cheese and bake 9 to 10 minutes, or until shells are crisp and cheese is melted.
8. Top tarts with desired toppings and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!