Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 8 to 12 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a shallow dish large enough to hold the fillets, combine lemon and orange juices and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add the fillets and turn to coat.
4. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from refrigerator and let set at room temperature for 10 minutes.
6. Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil and grease with a little of the melted butter; set aside.
7. In a small bowl, combine lemon and orange zests, brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, garlic and parsley.
8. Remove fillets from marinade and place on the foil-lined baking sheet.
9. Rub both sides of each fillet with some zest mixture.
10. Drizzle remaining melted butter over top of each fillet and cook for 8 to 12 minutes or until fillets are cooked through and flake easily with a fork.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 270 (Calories from Fat: 100)
Total Fat: 11g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 21g (Dietary Fiber: 2g