Charc Week Recipe 2021
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse fresh produce items under cold running water before prepping.
4. Season tilapia with salt and pepper.
5. On fillet, layer piece of salami, prosciutto, coppa and 2 spears of asparagus.
6. Roll tilapia from narrow side. Place on baking sheet, seam side down. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all filets. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
7. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
8. While fish is baking, add wine, cream, shallots, vinegar and thyme to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce down to ½ cup liquid.
9. Strain liquid and return to stove.
10. Whisk over low heat, adding butter 1 slice at a time. Add lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
11. Pour sauce over fish when ready and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more