Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 12 Minutes
June 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and butter. Once butter is melted, add onion and salt and pepper to taste and cook for 18 minutes or until deep golden brown and tender. Remove from heat.
3. In a large bowl, combine turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and salt and pepper to taste; form mixture into four patties. Wash hands after handling raw turkey and egg.
4. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
5. Add patties and grill for 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer. Serve on rolls with caramelized onions, pimento cheese and any additional favorite toppings.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat   16 g
Saturated Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 126 mg
Sodium       567 mg
Carbohydrates 23 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Sugars  5 g
Protein 40 g