Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 41 Minutes
June July 2020 Dig In Magazine
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons oil and butter. Once butter has melted, add onion and mushrooms and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Add wine and let cook for 5 minutes or until wine evaporates. Add vinegar and cook for 5 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper; remove from heat and keep warm.
4. Rub both sides of each fillet with remaining oil; sprinkle with paprika and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high. Add fillets, skin-side up, and grill for 4 minutes. Flip and grill for 12 minutes or until just cooked through.
6. Remove skin and serve on hamburger rolls with lettuce and sautéed onions and mushrooms.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 497 (Calories from Fat: 180)
Total Fat: 20g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 38g (Dietary Fiber: 3g