1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic and lemon juice; let sit for 10 minutes.
4. In a food processor, blend together garlic, lemon juice, mayonnaise and horseradish; pulse until smooth. Place in a small dish, season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Slice baguette in half lengthwise; spread garlic mixture inside on the top and bottom.
6. Top bottom half with spinach, tenderloin and blue cheese. Place top baguette on top; cut into 4 portions and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Fat 40 g
Saturated Fat 12 g
Cholesterol 103 mg
Sodium 633 mg
Carbohydrates 13 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugars. 1 g
Protein 30 g