1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Bring the water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stir in the bulgur and salt. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
4. Add the lemon juice, garlic and olive oil and stir gently to mix.
5. Transfer bulgur to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
6. To serve, add cucumber, parsley and feta, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!