Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 5 minutes
Dig In Magazine April/May 2018
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to broil.
4. Place bell pepper and jalapeño halves, cut side down, on a broiling pan; drizzle oil over top and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Broil for 5 minutes or until peppers just begin to char; remove from heat and let cool. Once cool, chop and place in a large bowl.
6. Add tomatoes, green onion, garlic, corn, black beans, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
7. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 112 (Calories from Fat: 18)
Total Fat: 2g (Saturated Fat: 0g)
Total Carbohydrates: 22g (Dietary Fiber: 5g