Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 5 minutes
Dig In Magazine April/May 2018
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to broil.
4. Place bell pepper and jalapeño halves, cut side down, on a broiling pan; drizzle oil over top and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Broil for 5 minutes or until peppers just begin to char; remove from heat and let cool. Once cool, chop and place in a large bowl.
6. Add tomatoes, green onion, garlic, corn, black beans, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
7. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 112 (Calories from Fat: 18)
Total Fat: 2g (Saturated Fat: 0g)
Total Carbohydrates: 22g (Dietary Fiber: 5g