Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 50 to 60 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Arrange potatoes in a 13x9-inch glass baking dish, top with pecans and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and ginger, bring to boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Pour over potatoes and cover with foil.
5. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes.
6. Uncover and continue to bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving (without marshmallows): Calories: 288 (Calories from Fat: 99)
Total Fat: 11g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 47g (Dietary Fiber: 6g