Watch this recipe being prepared
National Family Meals Month 2022 Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit; line rimmed baking pan with nonstick aluminum foil.
4. Prepare chicken as label directs, cooking until chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
5. In large bowl, stir cream cheese, buffalo sauce, barbeque sauce, green onions and chicken until combined. Makes about 2 cups.
6. Working with 1 tortilla at a time, place about 2 1/2 tablespoons chicken mixture on bottom half of tortilla; starting at bottom, tightly roll up tortilla around filling and place, seam side down, on prepared pan.
7. Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture to make 11 more taquitos.
8. Bake taquitos 20 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. Makes 12 taquitos.
9. In food processor, purée yogurt, blue cheese, milk and lemon juice. Makes about 1 2/3 cups.
10. Serve taquitos drizzled with yogurt mixture sprinkled with fried onions and cilantro.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 33.00
Saturated Fat (g) 18.00
Cholesterol (mg) 89.00
Sodium (mg) 1730.00
Carbohydrates (g) 69.00
Fiber (g) 11.00
Protein (g) 26.00