DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Split the shrimp in half lengthwise (making sure not to cut all the way through), so the shrimp rests flat.
3. Spoon some stuffing on top of each shrimp.
4. Sprinkle with lemon juice, white wine and paprika and dot with butter.
5. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until heated through.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 245 (Calories from Fat: 90)
Total Fat: 10g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 17g (Dietary Fiber: 2g