Our Mediterranean Bar is loaded with a large assortment of specialty olives, peppers, antipasto salads and more! Get creative with olives, they can make a great addition to your charcuterie board or simply the best ingredient for the perfect meal.
DirectionsNOTE: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a large bowl combine lamb, garlic, and oregano
3. In another bowl combine milk, breadcrumbs and egg
4. Stir and transfer mixture to the bowl with lamb
5. Add olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well
6. Form small balls, about 1” diameter, while stuffing a feta cube into the center
7. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes
8. Serve with pita bread, tzatziki sauce, and olives
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!