Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 48 Minutes
January/February 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Finely grind graham crackers in a food processor. Add 2 tablespoons sugar and butter and blend until moist clumps form. Press onto the bottom and up sides of a tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake for 8 minutes or until set; let cool completely. Leave the oven on.
4. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate on HIGH heat for 30 seconds; stir. Continue to melt in 15-second intervals until smooth; let cool to lukewarm.
5. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat both cheeses until smooth.
6. Blend in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Wash hands with soap and water after handling eggs.
7. Blend in remaining sugar, flour and vanilla and almond extracts.
8. Stir 1 cup of mixture into lukewarm white chocolate.
9. Add chocolate mixture back into remaining filling and stir to combine.
10. Pour filling evenly over crust and bake for 40 minutes or until cheesecake is firm around edges but still moves slightly in center when pan is shaken.
11. Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
12. Top with fresh strawberries and chocolate shavings before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 286
Total Fat: 19g (Saturated Fat: 11g)
Total Carbohydrates: 24g (Dietary Fiber: 0g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more