Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 2 Hours
Watch this recipe being prepared
June 2022 Dig In Recipe
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, water, cucumber, strawberries and lime zest; bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes.
5. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.
6. In a pitcher, combine fruit mixture and limeade; refrigerate for 2 hours or until well chilled.
7. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water.
8. Serve over ice, garnished with a slice of lime, strawberry and cucumber.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!