Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 35 to 40 Minutes, Chill 2 Hours
February 2023 Dig In Recipe
Watch this recipe being prepared
February 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Prepare cake according to package directions for a 9-inch round double layer cake. Allow to completely cool. Generously brush tops of both layers with orange juice and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large bowl beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread half cream mixture over bottom cake layer. Top with remaining cake layer and frost top with remaining cream mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Top with strawberries before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Calories 591, Total Fat 42 g, Saturated Fat 20 g, Cholesterol 148 mg, Sodium 537 mg, Carbohydrates 47 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 31 g, Protein 9 g