Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Marinate 1 Hour, Grill 20 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
June 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Place ribs in a large shallow dish. Wash hands after handling raw beef.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together beer, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Pour 3/4 mixture over top ribs. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for a least 1 hour.
4. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
5. Remove ribs from marinade; discard used marinade.
6. Place ribs on grill, close lid and grill for 16 minutes, turning ribs every 3-5 minutes so sides slightly caramelize.
7. Reduce heat to medium-low, brush ribs with reserved sauce, cover and grill for 2 minutes. Flip ribs over, brush with more sauce and grill for 2 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
8. Remove from grill, cover with foil and let rest for 3 minutes.
9. Roughly chop beef and toss with your favorite barbecue sauce. Serve on slider rolls with coleslaw.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat   46 g
Saturated Fat 19 g
Cholesterol 166 mg
Sodium       414 mg
Carbohydrates 18 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugars  6 g
Protein 41 g