Wine Pairing - 7 Deadly Zins. Ribs this sinful deserve an equally decadent wine! This Lodi Zin boasts cherry and raspberry notes ensconced in velvety caramel richness with just a dash of smoke that makes these two play nice together.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Place ribs on a foil lined baking sheet. Coat both sides of ribs with approximately 1/3 of the bottle of baby back rib sauce. Tent ribs with foil and bake for 2 hours.
4. Remove the foil covering from the ribs. Brush with additional baby back rib sauce and continue baking another hour or until the ribs are tender.
5. Apply additional sauce as desired and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!