- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, sugar, cilantro, parsley, basil, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water and add a few dashes of salt. Place over medium heat. Add potatoes and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes until tender, about 12 minutes. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon and place in a large serving bowl.
- Return same pot with water to medium heat and add green beans. Cook until beans are just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove beans with a slotted spoon and add to bowl with potatoes.
- Return same pot with water again to medium heat and add linguine. Cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and add to potatoes and beans.
- Add vinegar mixture and basil leaves and toss to coat well.
- Serve garnished with pine nuts and shaved Parmesan, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 371, Total Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 6mg, Sodium: 136mg, Carbohydrates: 48g, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 8g, Protein: 12g