Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 26 to 27 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, shallot, garlic, sugar, cilantro, parsley, basil and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
2. Fill a large pot with water and add some salt; place over medium heat. Add potatoes and bring to a boil.
3. Cook potatoes for 12 minutes or until tender. Remove potatoes with a slotted spoon and place in a large serving bowl.
4. Return same pot with water to medium heat and add green beans. Cook for 5 minutes or until beans are just tender; remove beans with a slotted spoon and add to bowl with potatoes.
5. Return same pot with water again to medium heat and add linguine. Cook pasta for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain and add to potatoes and beans.
6. Add vinegar mixture and basil leaves and toss to coat well.
7. Serve garnished with pine nuts and shaved Parmesan.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 371 (Calories from Fat: 144)
Total Fat: 16g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 48g (Dietary Fiber: 4g