1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Prepare pasta to al dente, according to package directions, reserving 2 cups pasta cooking liquid.
4. In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
5. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring often.
6. Add asparagus, haricots verts and carrots; cook until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in peas and artichokes; cook one more minute to heat through.
7. Stir in Skyr along with lemon zest and juice. Add enough of the reserved liquid to reach desired consistency.
8. Season with salt and pepper and toss with pasta.
9. Serve immediately with Parmesan cheese.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 5 mg
Sodium 460 mg
Carbohydrates 69 g
Fiber 4 g
Protein 15 g