Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Fill a small bowl with hot water. One at a time, place wrapper in water until it becomes soft. Remove from water and blot on a towel.
4. Fill with lettuce, noodles, cucumber, carrots and any additional fillings you desire.
5. Fold top and bottom of spring roll wrappers in and then fold wrapper around to cover ingredients.
6. Repeat with remaining wrappers and ingredients and serve with your favorite dipping sauce to enjoy.