1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
5. Add onion and cook for approximately 5 minutes, until translucent and soft.
6. Add sweet potato noodles and cook for 10 minutes, until al dente. They should have a bite to them and not be completely soft.
7. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Add black beans, corn, tortillas, enchilada sauce and half the cheese. Stir until completely combined.
8. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and the enchilada sauce bubbles.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!