Spinach, Feta & Pine Nut Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil.
4. Scoop out the inside of the mushroom caps. Place mushrooms cap-down on baking sheet and brush lightly with 1 tablespoon oil. Cook for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together 6 tablespoons oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, oregano and salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
5. In a large skillet over medium heat, add remaining oil. Add shallots and sauté for 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Add white wine, artichokes and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add spinach and cook for 1 minute or until just wilted.
7. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for 20 minutes; add oil mixture and toss to coat well.
8. Evenly stuff each mushroom cap with filling mixture. Top each with pine nuts and feta cheese.
9. Cook for 15 minutes or until warmed through.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 240 (Calories from Fat: 162)
Total Fat: 18g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 6g