Big fans of Thai cuisine and amazing flavors- Try this easy Jasmine Rice recipe!
Recipe provided by Ralston Family Farms.
For more inspiration, go to: https://www.ralstonfamilyfarms.com/
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce under cold water and pat dry.
3. Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
4. Add onion to the pan with a pinch of salt and cook until onions are translucent but not brown.
5. Stir in garlic and ground ginger and cook until fragrant.
6. Stir in chopped chili then add water.
7. Season with salt and bring to a boil.
8. Add rice to the pan and stir once.
9. Bring to a boil again, cover, and reduce heat to a simmer.
10. Simmer for 20 minutes then remove from heat.
11. Let rest for 10 minutes with the lid on.
12. Remove lid and fluff rice mixture with a fork.
13. Stir in lemon juice, sesame oil, peanuts, basil and cilantro.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more