Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 8 Hours
February/March 2020 Dig In Recipe
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, brown sugar, salt, cumin and pepper; rub all over pork tenderloin and set aside.
2. Place onions and garlic into a slow cooker; place pork on top.
3. In a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce, chicken broth and hot sauce if desired; pour over pork.
4. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Remove pork and shred with two forks. Return pork to slow cooker and cook for 20 minutes, uncovered, or until heated through.
5. Serve on rolls with your favorite toppings and additional barbecue sauce if desired.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving (without roll) Calories: 177 (Calories from Fat: 27)
Total Fat: 3g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 13g (Dietary Fiber: 1g