DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a large dish; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine honey, oil, 1 tablespoon water, paprika, cayenne pepper and garlic powder; pour mixture over chicken and flip to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine grapefruit juice, coconut milk, cream cheese, wine, stevia sweetener and pepper to taste; let boil 3 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and remaining water and stir until cornstarch dissolves; add to coconut milk mixture and stir until slightly thick.
6. Remove from heat. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet; discard used marinade.
7. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
8. Place some sauce on a serving dish and top with a chicken breast.
9. Garnish with grapefruit, pineapple and parsley and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 355 (Calories from Fat: 126)
Total Fat: 14g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 24g (Dietary Fiber: 1g