Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 10 Minutes, Chill 20 Minutes
November/December 2022 Dig In Magazine Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, combine turmeric, garlic powder, salt, cumin, coriander and allspice.
- Add chicken and toss to coat well. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
- Place on a large plate, cover and chill in the refrigerator on the lowest shelf for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Thread chicken evenly among skewers. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat, turning every few minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read thermometer, about 10 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org.
Total Fat 17 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 108 mg
Sodium 419 mg
Carbohydrates 1 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars. 0 g
Protein 19 g