Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 2 Hours; Grill 9 Minutes
July 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients, except ribs; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; remove from heat, reserve 2 cups and keep warm.
3. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place ribs on sheets of foil and generously brush each rib section with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Wrap up tightly in the foil and arrange the packets on 2 baking sheets with the seam of the foil facing up; bake for 2 hours. Remove from oven.
5. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-low. Carefully remove ribs from foil and place meat side down.
6. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes or until ribs begin to char. Flip and continue to grill for 3 minutes.
7. Brush about 1/2 cup barbecue sauce generously onto both sides of ribs a few minutes before you remove them from the grill. Serve with reserved sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat   71 g
Saturated Fat 23 g
Cholesterol 242 mg
Sodium       530 mg
Carbohydrates 12 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars    10 g
Protein 47 g