Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 8 to 10 hours
Dig In Magazine April/May 2018
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Place pork loin in bottom of a slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, salt, paprika, pepper and cumin; sprinkle half over pork and press to adhere. Flip pork over and repeat with remaining mixture.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, peach preserves, brown sugar, bourbon and vinegar; pour over the pork loin and add liquid smoke.
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
5. Remove pork and shred, using two forks; place back in slow cooker and add bacon.
6. Serve on slider buns topped with coleslaw.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 369 (Calories from Fat: 117)
Total Fat: 13g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 41g (Dietary Fiber: 2g