Skillet Tiramisu French Toast
Serve up your morning with this Skillet Tiramisu FrenchToast! This is a sweet recipe to make on a cozy fall day. Look for the ingredients for this at your local Big Y Supermarket.
Recipe provided by Galbani and Lavazza.
Watch this recipe being prepared
Italian Recipe 2022
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; spray large cast-iron or oven-safe skillet with cooking spray.
4. In large bowl, whisk eggs, cheese, sugar, coffee and brandy; add biscuits and toss. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
5. Spread biscuit mixture in prepared skillet; bake until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit and top is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Makes about 6 cups.
6. Spread French toast with whipped topping and dust with cocoa powder; top with raspberries and drizzle with syrup.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 22.00
Saturated Fat (g) 12.00
Cholesterol (mg) 83.00
Sodium (mg) 704.00
Carbohydrates (g) 72.00
Fiber (g) 6.00
Protein (g) 13.00