1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium-high heat.
3. Brush top sides of shrimp skewers with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with sweet & smoky rub and pat seasoning into shrimp. Wash hands after handling raw shrimp.
4. Place shrimp skewers on grill over direct heat. Cook 2 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Flip skewers and move to indirect heat. Close grill and cook another 2 to 3 minutes until shrimp is pearly white and opaque.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!