- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- In a shallow dish, combine 5 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Add shrimp, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Wash hands after handling raw shellfish.
- In a small bowl, combine broth, brown sugar, garlic and remaining soy sauce and lemon juice, stirring well to dissolve brown sugar. Set aside.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat until very hot. Add onions, carrot, celery, broccoli and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pearly and opaque, about 3 minutes; discard used marinade. Wash hands after handling raw shrimp. Add broth mixture and bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water to make a slurry; stir into shrimp and vegetable mixture. Cook for 30 seconds or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Add cooked pasta and stir to coat evenly with sauce; season with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving dish or individual plates. Garnish with green onions before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Calories 292, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 190 mg, Sodium 1293 mg, Carbohydrates 26 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 9 g, Protein 28 g