Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
January/February 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine
Try this salad with larger shrimp! Our 21 to 30 count frozen Full Circle Market Wild Caught Raw Gulf Shrimp works perfectly, too.
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
3. Place frozen shrimp (still in bag) on a plate in the refrigerator and thaw for 8 hours or remove shrimp from bag and place in a colander under cold running water for 3 to 5 minutes, or until thawed. Wash hands with soap and water after handling shrimp.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, mustard, 1 teaspoon cheese, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper to taste; set aside.
6. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
7. Place shrimp on skewers, brush with oil mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw shrimp.
8. Place on the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side or until flesh is pearly and opaque.
9. In a large bowl, combine croutons, remaining cheese, lettuce and tomato. Add dressing and toss well to coat. Add shrimp and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 290
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 25g (Dietary Fiber: 2g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more