Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
February 2023 Dig In Recipe
Try this salad with larger shrimp! Our 21 to 30 count frozen Full Circle Market Wild Caught Raw Gulf Shrimp works perfectly, too.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Remove frozen shrimp from bag, place in a covered bowl and thaw in refrigerator for 8 hours or in a colander under cold running water for 3-5 minutes or until thawed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, mustard, 1 teaspoon cheese, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper and set aside.
- Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
- Place shrimp on skewers, brush with oil and season with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw shrimp.
- Place on grill and cook until shrimp’s flesh is pearly and opaque, about 3 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, combine croutons, remaining cheese, lettuce and tomato. Add dressing and toss well to coat. Add shrimp, garnish with chives and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 290, Total Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 225mg, Sodium: 790mg, Carbohydrates: 25g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 30g