Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
3. Cut aluminum foil into 4 sheets, about 14x12 inches. Divide shrimp among packs near center of the foil. Evenly divide asparagus, placing to one side of the shrimp.
4. In a small bowl, combine wine, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste. Evenly divide between foil packs. Divide butter pieces evenly among packets, layering them over the shrimp and asparagus; sprinkle each with some seafood seasoning.
5. Wrap up packets, crimp edges together and wrap ends up, making sure not to wrap too tightly so that there is a little extra space inside for heat to circulate.
6. Place on grill, seam-side up, and cook for 10 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through. Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 308 (Calories from Fat: 171)
Total Fat: 19g (Saturated Fat: 11g)
Total Carbohydrates: 6g (Dietary Fiber: 3g